Wednesday, September 7, 2016

SugarPea Design Challenge time!

Hi all!  I'm SO excited to be sharing my FIRST SugarPea Designs Challenge card as a part of the new design team!  EEK!!!  I made this fun card based on the sketch using the Bring On the Cake stamp set  and the Birthday Journal Card SugarCut.  I went pretty Clean And Simple to keep the focus on the cake embellishments and the embossed sentiment.  I love the fun patterned paper from the It's a Celebration paper pack.  Be sure to check out the challenge over on the SPD Blog!  




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs ~
Angel

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This card is awesome Angel! I love that you could give it to either gender!

Tracey McNeely said...

Angel I love your celebration card, the cake pops right off of your dark background!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS