Monday, January 26, 2009

Drs Designs blog challenge




Here's my card for the latest DRS Designs blog challenge which is to use your "handmade by" stamps for something other than the back of your card!! I went w/ a Valentine theme so I could use these sweet newly released DRS Designs stamps. The hearts are paper pieced. I was thinking along the lines of "we are 'handmade by love'" when I made this one. The bg stamps is actually the Giga Heart circle stamp which works w/ your marvy punches! Thanks for stopping by and go check out what the rest of the DT made ***and there's more blog candy this week***!!!
I'm sad to say that this is my last post as a member of the DRS Designs DT. I've enjoyed it so much but look forward to maybe joining another design team! Thanks so much, Samantha, Cindy and everyone at DRS!!!!!!!!
card info: stamps ~ drs designs. paper ~ blush, riding hood, choc, ww. ink ~ choc. access. ~ satin ribbon, brads, marker.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a challenge! I love the way this turned out. I clicked for a close up--beautifully crafted work, Angel! Super cute!

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute, I love the hearts and background! Ack.. your time is up already... that sure went fast!!! :0(

Anonymous said...

So cute!! What a fabby design my friend!! ;) You will be missed!!

Connie M. said...

So cute, Angle! Love how you pared this hand made sentiment with these hearts...very clever!

Cathy Rulli said...

Cute card Angel - best of luck in the future!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Very elegant card. The colors, the hearts, background, all is wonderful!
Hugs from germany, Anja

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS