Saturday, January 10, 2009

Elzy sneak peek Day 2


Sneak peek #2 in all it's chocolatey-caramely (yes, it's a word!) goodness!!!! Be sure to click on the pic to see the little red HEART SHAPED bling on top of the ice cream! OMWORD!!! These gems fit the little heart on the ice cream perfectly! I colored them w/ SU markers. That dp is from the DCWV Sweet pack. And I got that gorgeous caramel satin ribbon from my best 'puter friend, Stacy! Notice, also, the little hearts stamped on the sentiment layer ~ there are several of those little hearts on one stamp which will be perfect for making your own dp! Hope ya like it!!! Catch ya later!

9 comments:

butterfly843 said...

Love this stamp, the cherries are so cute!

Debi said...

sweet!!!

Rachel Hope said...

YUM!!! Looks delish!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Yummy! Oh so fun, great papers, colors and image.

Mrs Mayne said...

Looks Yummy Angel! Love the little heart gems!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Sooo yummy! I love the chocolate DP you've used too.
Maria x

Michelle Short said...

Yummy! I love the chocolate brown and those heart bling really finish it off nicely x

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! LOVE the cherry bling! Can you share who makes the edge punch ~ I LOVE it! Thanks!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh, I missed this yesterday! I love this, the trio of sundaes -yummy!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS