Monday, October 3, 2011

TS Monday - embossing

Hi! This weeks' Totally Stampalicious! challenge is to add some embossing, wet or dry, to your creation. I took the easy way and went with dry embossing on the tilted dp layer. After I embossed it, I sanded the embossed areas so it would stand out a little more. This is the sketch from last week's SC on Splitcoast. Sweet little Storybook Elizabeth worked perfectly with this sketch! The sentiment is from the Sweet Birthday Kids Bugaboo set from TS. And yes, I did that dotted background around Elizabeth again - it's so easy and such a fun look!


I apologize for the late post - drove over an hour to hit up a not so local scrapbook store and got some yummy new dp! Yay!!! Be on the look out... :)

Hugs,

3 comments:

Julie said...

This is beautiful Angel! I LOVE the dotted background around Elizabeth! Gorgeous creation for this week's challenge!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

she looks so sweet...great layout...fab design...great dp....great colors

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable Angel!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS