Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bright birthday boy

Hello, for the third day in a row! It's funny how much stamping time you can get in when you're stuck at home because you discovered a leak in your garage! Yes, we finally got some MUCH needed rain in these parts and low and behold, we had a leak coming from the ceiling, down the inside of the wall and making a puddle in one corner of the garage. FUN. Not. But thank GOD for warranties - it's all getting fixed!
Anyway, I decided to make a bright birthday boy card using the Sweet Birthday Kids set from Totally Stampalicious! I colored him up over a week ago and found this week's sketch challenge on SCS perfect for him! I don't have enough kid birthday cards on hand, so now at least I have this one in my stash!

I love the fun rounded edges! I added some piercing, metal bling and popped this cutie up on pop dots for the finishing touches.
As always, thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Adorable! This is so fun! Sorry about the leak that can't be any fun, but glad you have warranty.

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO cute! I love the layout, rounded corners and bright colors!!

Steph Herbert said...

So adorable! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS