Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bright birthday boy

Hello, for the third day in a row! It's funny how much stamping time you can get in when you're stuck at home because you discovered a leak in your garage! Yes, we finally got some MUCH needed rain in these parts and low and behold, we had a leak coming from the ceiling, down the inside of the wall and making a puddle in one corner of the garage. FUN. Not. But thank GOD for warranties - it's all getting fixed!
Anyway, I decided to make a bright birthday boy card using the Sweet Birthday Kids set from Totally Stampalicious! I colored him up over a week ago and found this week's sketch challenge on SCS perfect for him! I don't have enough kid birthday cards on hand, so now at least I have this one in my stash!

I love the fun rounded edges! I added some piercing, metal bling and popped this cutie up on pop dots for the finishing touches.
As always, thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! This is so fun! Sorry about the leak that can't be any fun, but glad you have warranty.

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO cute! I love the layout, rounded corners and bright colors!!

Steph Herbert said...

So adorable! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS