Monday, October 10, 2011

TS Monday - Thanksgiving!

Hi! Happy Monday! Time for another Totally Stampalicious! Monday challenge. Now, it's not quite time for Thanksgiving, at least not in the U.S. but Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends in Canada! So this week's challenge is to make a thank you card. I used Desiree Lollipop ~ CUTE!!!~ and one of the sentiments from the same set. "You're so sweet" is another way to say "thank you", I think, so I went with it! The sketch is from this week's SC on SCS. She's colored with copics. I added some bling and popped some layers up on pop dots. The sentiment was cut out with a dienamic.

Lately, I've been using the leftover dp from the card front on the inside so it cuts down on my scrap pile. Can I get an Amen for less scraps?! :)

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the dt has cooked up for you!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

She is just the sweetest for sure....and yep....that is a thankful sentiment in my eyes...fabbo

Virgo5 said...

Love it, she's so sweet!

Jessica Griffin said...

AMEN FOR LESS SCRAPS!! I just went through 1/2 my paper pile and can't tell you how many pieces of scraps there are!! Love your card!! xo

Hope you're enjoying Thanksgiving, Canadian style!! ;)

Jessica Griffin
http://www.canyoupixelthis.com

Julie said...

This is adorable! Little Desiree is perfectly sweet! Love the colors you used and the staging of your picture with the pumpkin! I'm with you on the AMEN to less scraps! I might have to start doing that as well!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is sweet and a great idea with the scraps. maybe I should think about that. ha ha

Jessie Lubyk said...

This is so sweet:) I love the layout and well just everything.....Take Care

Lori Turner said...

Super adorable! I love the colors you picked to make this week's card :) WTG!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS