Sunday, August 20, 2017

Bold Thanks

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for the MFT Camp Create Day 3:  Background Bonanza.  I used the Framework stencil to sponge on two different blue inks (blueberry around edges, Blu Raspberry in the middle) onto smooth white card stock.  I then offset the stencil just a bit, and added a third blue ink - Tropical Teal - and sponged it again.  I like the shadow effect it created!  I then used a retired 'Thanks' die to cut out the background layer I had created, as well as the card base.  I cut it out 5 times, then adhered it inside the card so when you open it, you can still see it.  The stamped sentiment is from the Grateful For You stamp set that I embossed with white embossing powder onto black licorice card stock.  I added a few clear sequins as an extra detail.




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS