Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Make Waves

Hi all!  First let me send out a prayer to all of those dealing with the aftermath of Harvey.  I have family in Louisiana and lots of friends in the Katy/Houston area and it is just breaking my heart to see what they're having to deal with.  Praying the rain stops and the water recedes quickly!

Ok, here's a card I made using the Honey Bee Stamps Ocean Bliss set.  I colored her with Copics then fussy cut her.  The background was created by adhering the hexagon shaped pieces from the Hexagon Cover Plate to the card base.  I love the texture it adds!  I added a few sequins and a sentiment from the Mermaid Song set to finish it off.




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet card Angel! Love your coloring on the adorable mermaid and that background is too cool!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS