Thursday, August 24, 2017

Happy Flowery Birthday

Hi all!  I'm here with a very feminine birthday card using the Honey Bee Stamps set, Country Blooms.  I randomly stamped the flowers onto watercolor paper then embossed them with white embossing powder.  I colored them with my Zig pens, blending with water and a paint brush.  I then added some silver cord behind the sentiment from the Happy Everything stamp set.  I added the yellow background to make it work for the CTD457.




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty and feminine card!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love your watercoloring. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a gorgeous background! Love it! So glad you were able to play along with us at Color Throwdown!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS