Wednesday, August 2, 2017

You are Fintastic

Hi all!  Well, we're halfway through the week - we can DO this!  ;)

So I have to say that this has to be in my top 20, maybe top 10, favorite cards that I've ever made!  It makes me so happy when I get an idea and the finished project turns out better than imagined.  The new Honey Bee Stamps set, Mermaid Song, is a large set with so many possibilities!  This mermaid is a good size, perfect for taking center stage of any card!  I colored her with Copics then fussy cut her and layered her over a smooth white card base that I had sponged with two blue inks, Blu Raspberry and Blueberry, and spritzed with water.  I curved the 'fintastic' sentiment for more interest.




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet and pretty card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS