Monday, August 8, 2011

Beautiful friend and AWESOME news!

Hi! Have a great weekend?! Ours was nice, nothing crazy, had some fun with friends, etc... Dh left yesterday for a work trip for the week, so I had some crafty time last night! I made this one for the latest MFT sketch challenge. The bird and sentiment are from their Inspired by Spring set. I'm really trying, as are a lot of you from what I see in blogland, to use up the DP that I have on hand. I've barely touched this Basic Grey paper pack and thought the bird would look cool colored to match this pretty paper. This card is a 4.25" square card and the base is SU's going gray (I believe!). The doily is an MFT dienamic (*love*). Mr. Bird is popped up on a dimensional, added some taffeta ribbon, a fancy brad and made a sentiment banner to finish it up.
Thanks for taking a peek!

Oh, yea, you want to hear my AWESOME news?!!!!? Remember that cool birthday boy pin I made for the MFT guest designer challenge?? Well, I WON!!!!! Yes, ma'am!!!!! I will get to show off next month's sneaks with the rest of their AMAZINGLY TALENTED design team!!! ME!!!!! A "no one" in the stamping world! Unfrigginbelievable, huh?!?!!!! I'm B-E-Y-O-N-D excited!!!!!!!!!! Ok, thanks for letting me share that news with you!

Till next time -

Hugs,

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Angel, great sketch also. Congrats on the DT! You will do awesome, hope you have lots of fun also.

Sarah Gough said...

congrats, I'm so excited for you!

Kelli Hull said...

SO totally not a NOBODY!!!! ;)

I am STINKIN EXCITED for you!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is SO pretty! I'm so excited to have you with us this month as our guest designer, that pin was AMAZING! Get ready for a FUN month!

Jenny said...

Congrats! You totally deserved it with that awesome, fun, creative birthday pin!!!

Lisa H. said...

whooohooo! so glad you have you with us! your work is so fun and pretty!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS