Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I like MFTWSC33 a latte!

Hi! Here's my take on this week's sketch challenge for MFT. I decided to go with a fave of mine, the Miss You a Latte a la mode. I paper pieced her pants and the part of the cups with my new MME six by six dp! Love! She's also cut "out of the box" (see her legs kinda hanging over the ribbon?). I split up the sentiment so it would fit in a circle and added a blingie circle that I got from M's a while ago. I used the Mini Ticket border dienamic and highlighted the cut out notches with extra bling. Lots of dp used here and I LOVE it!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to swing by the MFT BLOG to see the list of amazing designers participating in the sketch!

Hugs,


10 comments:

Jenny said...

Love how you used the ticket border die- really different:)

zehra said...

gorgeous cards, love the circle and the pant piecing.

Rachel G said...

So pretty! Love your sentiment circle...and I love a la modes!

Melody said...

So cute!! Love what you did with the sketch!

Kelli Hull said...

and I LOOOOVE IT TOO!!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute and yes I love the new papers too.

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! and I like it a latte, too! hehehe! cute, cute card. love those papers you used.

Lisa H. said...

wow! had to come back and say how great the ticket border is here. I saw Jenny's comment and had to go find it, almost missed it. very cool!

Steph Herbert said...

Girl, that is a foxy looking card! Love the DP! :)

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute, Angel!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS