Friday, August 12, 2011

Berry sweet

Hi! Yes, I stamped again! I'm on a roll and I love it!
Here's a card I made for one of Flourishes release challenges which you can see here. I love coloring the images from Flourishes sets! Used various copics for the berries and leaves and outlined the image using SU's barely banana marker. I sponged around the main image with saffron ink. I used riding hood red to sponge the center of the sentiment panel, which is up on dimensionals. The moss panel behind the main image was stamped using one of the leaf images in versamark from the same set. I used my moss SU marker to add more color to the leaves. I'm happy that I got to use up some old SU dp and riding hood taffeta ribbon. Added a button, some bling and faux stitching to finish it all up!

Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

WOW! Fantastic card Angel. Gorgeous coloring.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS