Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thinking of the latest MFT sketch!

Hi! One of the perks of being a guest designer for MFT is getting to post the weekly sketch challenges with the rest of the design team. So here ya have it - MFTWSC32! I love me a good sketch and THIS is a great sketch! I paired this sweet Are We There Yet PI with a sentiment from the Because You're Special PI. I colored her with copics and added "texture" to her purse with my colorless blender - I wanted it to look like a blue jean-type fabric. Other MFT goodies I used were the You Move Me die, which is under the main image, one of the mini rolled rose dies, the medium scallop border die and honeydew twine. A double row of faux stitching finishes it all off! Check out Kim's Blog to see the list of the AMAZING design team so you can check out their fabulousness with this sketch!

And here's a peek at the inside of my card...











Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

LOVE this!!!!! xoxo kj

Jenny said...

Totally agree with KJ! LOVE! Great papers, love the dienamic underneath the image, and the dainty rose is perfect!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute

Jody Morrow said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors. Cute cute!

PS: Blogger has a new spam filter. It really catches all the spam. The word verification is not necessary any longer (hint hint). LOL Trust me!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just STUNNING Angel!!! Gorgeous color scheme!!

Hugs!
Meredith

Barbara said...

Just too sweet, Angel! Fab job on the sketch!

Megan said...

Oh la la, I love these colors!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable Angel. Love the rolled flower.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS