Thursday, July 30, 2009

Amethyst aliens are here!


This was made for the CDS August Guest Designer Challenge! This is an 8x4 card. I colored the spaceship w/ copics and the aliens w/ SU markers. I rarely use my Amethyst cs, so I thought, hmmm, why not some little purple aliens! The spaceship is up on pop dots. The square brads had a pewter like finish, but I colored them w/ a black slick writer and like that they ended up looking dark purplish. Lots of faux stitching to finish it off.
Thanks for looking!!!!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

I love this, Angel! Great colors and I love how you utilized the layout ;D

Anonymous said...

Angel, this is just darling!! Love your colors!! ;)

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! I love the way you used amethyst and the sketch looks great!

Christi said...

Angel
Your card is great!! I love your color choices! Good Luck!

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Angel! This is one darlin' alien card! LOL The purple tones, the layout and the brads make for sheer cuteness!

Linda Anderson said...

Too cute!!! Those darn aliens keep popping up from different planets and in such fun colors!!!!!! Totally fabulous!!

Linda

Linsey R said...

eeek!! This is adorable! I love how you stamped 2 of the cute little aliens inside their spaceship! how fun! Great colors too and layout is rockin! super card, tfs! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS