Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Gladiolas!

Here's a sweet little elegant card I made using
one of July's new sets from CDS, Gladiolas. The flowers were colored w/ copics and everything else was watercolored. The main image is up on dimensionals.
How ya like that loopy punch??! It's one of the
new Martha Stewart punches and I love it!
It was hard to resist buying all of the punches,
but I did! This comes w/ a coordinating corner punch that I hope to get next week! Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget, sneak peeks for the new CDS stamps being released in August have already started on the DT's blogs!!!!







2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Pretty! Great flowers and I do like the new punch!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous!!! And I'm drooping over that loopy punch, it's a must have for me!!!!

Linda

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS