Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What have you done this summer?




I don't know about you, but I've been soaking up a little bit sun lately. We've had a little break from baseball (Hallelujah!!!) and have enjoyed taking it easy. We'll be heading out of town for a few days, but not to worry ~ I'll have some auto posts set up for the rest of the week ;}. On to the card~
I colored Charlie, or is it Charlene, w/ copic and SU markers. The grass was done w/ a copic, then I drew lines on it (so it looked 'grassier') w/ my olive SU marker. The sky was done by sponging using turquoise ink. This also uses some of the new SU In Color cardstock (love that some of them match this new Basic Grey dp called Lemonade!). Hope you like it and OH!!! Go check out what the CDS Design Team is up to ~ August Sneak Peeks!!!!!!! Too cute!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Super adorable card Angel!!!!! In less than two weeks we'll be on the beach soaking up the sun just like Charlie!!!! Can't wait!!

Linda

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute Angel. I love the way you colored it. Sounds like you are having a well deserved break. Take care.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS