Friday, July 24, 2009

Multi challenge waterlily card

Ok, here's the run down of all the challenges this card was made for:

FTTC25 ~ add shimmer
CC228 ~ pink, rust, navy
WT228 ~ add a charm
DTDG09KrystieLee ~ add something clear
DTGD09eggette ~ something w/ wings
DTGD09Becca_Stamps ~ use die cuts/punches
DTGD09Lauraly ~ use ribbon
DTGD09One_Happy_Stamper ~ this sketch

Yep, that's 8 challenges on one card!!!! Everything just seemed so easy to add, that it just all fell together. The waterlilies were spritzed w/ Gold Glimmer Mist (I don't have any Shimmerz). The stamped using my navy marker, then again in versamark and embossed w/ clear ep. The gems are clear domes. Not much of the rust on here, but I used a rust marker on my flowers (click on the picture and you may be able to tell). Thanks for stopping by! I'm working on more Dare To Get Dirty challenges and will have some Clear Dollar Stamps card to post soon, so don't go far!





2 comments:

Diane said...

Stunning! Wow, you sure pulled it all together, what fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh! Unbelievable -- eight challenges! And so incredibly pretty. I clicked for a close up to double check all the challenges. Sure enough, all eight of them. Wow! This is gorgeous!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS