Saturday, July 4, 2009

CDS color challenge on PCP




Every Friday, CDS hosts a color challenge on Paper Craft Planet. Check out this weeks' challenge here: PCP CHALLENGE. This week, we were to make a card using Barely Banana, Real Red and Baja Breeze. This is such a cool set to make easy boy/guy cards! The 4-wheeler is up on pop dots and was colored w/ SU markers and also watercolored. I had to add a little something else to it, but didn't want it to be "girly", so I went w/ a small ribbon tab and star brad. And of course, some piercing. Thanks for stopping by and check out the "BLOG CANDY" post below!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,





card info: stamps: CDS set Dirt Rides. paper ~ baja, red, banana, ww, dp. ink ~ black, basic grey, baja. access. ~ markers, piercer, brad, ribbon, markers.

7 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Fabulous card Angel... your colors are perfect!

Shawne said...

I really like the ribbon tab and brad, I never know howe to embellish a boy card! This is great, beautiful coloring, thanks for playing!

Cassie said...

Very cool, Angel ;D I like how you made your own dp with the words.

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute card!! I love it!!!

Linda

Gloria Dojlido said...

Love how you paper pierced the two edges. The ribbon tab and star brad are just perfect too for the theme of your card.

Joan Ervin said...

What a super cute card, Angel....perfect for a special guy!!! Your coloring is awesome and I love the little ribbon tabs!!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is definitely a great set for guys, big or little! I love your card design, and the colors are perfect, too. I like the little ribbon tab with the star brad. Very cool! Or shall I say gnarly?

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS