Friday, July 17, 2009

Chillin' Charlie



This is what the boys have been wanting to do all summer ~ chill at the pool across the street (it's the neighborhood pool)!! This Summer Fun Charlie is, well, FUN!!! I paper pieced his swimsuit and his floatie, except the floatie is up on dimensionals. The sentiment is from the same set, thought it's not curved ~ I curved it on the block before I inked it up and stamped it because I knew I wanted to punch it out w/ a circle punch. Used up some SU retired dp that I still have plenty of, added piercing and brads. Husband is off work today so, yes, we'll be chillin' at the pool shortly! Have a good one!


card info:
stamps ~ Summer Fun Charlie by CDS. paper ~ bashful, red, olive, ww, dp. ink ~ black. access. ~ copics E31 and E33, brads, piercer, punches, dimensionals.


11 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super cute! Love the paper piecing.

Connie M. said...

Oh so cute, Angel! An adorable and fun image and card!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my gosh, totally adorable! Love the paper piecing and hole piercing!

Tara said...

have fun swimming! I love that litte horse...he is cute!! very cute summery card!

Stacy Morgan said...

totally adorable Angel! Love the colors and layout.

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable design, Angel....I just love the fun sunmmer colors and your fabulous paper piecing!!!!!

Erin Bigler said...

Adorable, Angel!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Completely and totally adorable!!!! I love it!!

Linda

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Angel!
Just stopping by to say how much I love ALL your cards, and this Charlie card is adorable! Love it!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Angel, I just love how you combined markers and paper piecing on Charlie. Love all the paper piercing and how you did your sentiment. Fantastic.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS