Monday, July 20, 2009

1st day of Elzybells' Summer release is here!




Introducing the sweet *Sunflower Fun* Elzy!!! I love her cute little outfit and those big ol' sunflowers! She was colored using copics except for her shirt, which I used SU's pixie pink then used the fine point of my real red to draw lines on her shirt and headband for kind of a plaid look {click on the pic so you can see it better}. Once she was colored, I realized that this dp matched up w/ her perfectly! The *Sunshine* sentiment is also a new release. I love this one, too, because I call my boys "sunshine" all the time, but usually when they're being grumpy, hehe! I fought w/ where to put the sentiment at first, but am happy w/ it now. Used a border punch for the red strip and added hemp to 3 little buttons.
Keep checking back every day until the 23rd which is final sneak and RELEASE day!!!! And be sure to scope out what the rest of the 'Belles have for you!

hugs,


card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. paper ~ celery, red, ww, dp. ink ~ black. access. ~ border punch, copics, SU markers, buttons, hemp.

10 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

oooo that is gorgeous! x

Connie M. said...

Oh so sweet and fun, Angel! Love this image paired with this great DP and those buttons!

Rachel Hope said...

so pretty! Love that paper with her!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! tfs!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, soo gorgeous! Love this image and you've made a stunning card with it.
Maria xx

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!! What gorgeous coloring!!! Love the dp and buttons, too!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh my goodness... this is too darn cute Angel! Super super cute.

Kevin Renz said...

She's a cutie! Great card Angel.

Michelle Short said...

Great card Angel, I love the colours you have used and that dp and buttons x

elizabeth said...

I love the colours Angel and the little detail on the head scarf is adorable :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS