Saturday, March 14, 2009

2nd Elzy peek of the day!!




As promised, here's my 2nd post of the day! Again, I used the Spring Cubes mini set ~ the flowers are just too irresistable! The sentiment is from the Mini Tag Set, which is too cute ~ 2 different tags to choose from w/ solid images to match plus LOTS of sentiments! I colored the image before knowing if I had dp to match, so I was thrilled when I came across this sheet out of the Sweet stack from DCWV!

Now, let me see if I can sneak back to my stamp room to work on some more sneaks!! Thanks for checking back in!!

card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. ink ~ black. paper ~ amethyst, regal, ww, dp. access. ~ nesties, prima, bling, ribbon, border punch, markers.


3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Super cute...great layout and colors!

Stacy Morgan said...

Super uct ena springy. Great dp!

Anonymous said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! Fun colors!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS