Monday, March 16, 2009

New Elzybells are available!






Here's my last sneak for the new March releases available *TODAY* at the Elzybell site here ---http://www.elzybells.co.uk/ !!!!!



I went w/ another bright one ~ this time I used yoyo yellow and amethyst. I think the white border helps soften that bright yellow. This flower is from the Mini Messages - Critters set and the sentiment is from the Spring Cubes set. This is also another 4x4 card. I sponged some white craft ink over the embossed amethyst layer to make it stand out a little more. The image was colored w/ SU markers. I added a little bling to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by, now go have fun shopping at Elzybells!!!

card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. paper ~ yoyo yellow, amethyst, ww. ink ~ black, white craft. access. ~ markers, sizzix embossing folder, bling.




6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So cute...love that image!

Stacy Morgan said...

I love the bright ones, super cute Angel.

Anonymous said...

Hey GF!! This is so very pretty!! Just love your colors! :) TFS!

Mrs Mayne said...

So sweet - I love the embossed background! x

Anonymous said...

All your 'peeks' and the polka dotted card are sooooo cute! I loved the little messages set, i could play for days...

Michelle Short said...

This is beautiful Angel, I love that embossing folder you have used x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS