Sunday, March 15, 2009

Casing my friend, Stacy and another Elzy peek!




Today's featured stamper is my supah sweet friend, Stacy, aka twinshappy. Her work is so clean and so pretty, I couldn't help but case one of her cards and why not feature another Elzybell peek while I'm at it, right?? I colored the image w/ SU markers and added stickles to the flower. I added 2 score lines on the right side and bottom of the larger white layer. Three little pink bling and some satin ribbon finish it all off.
Thanks for checking in and if it's your first time stopping by today, scroll down to see my other post for the day!!
card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. paper ~ pretty in pink, ww. ink ~ black. access. ~ markers, stickles, bling, punch, ribbon, score blade.

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

I love this and you know I love you! This is perfect Angel! Hugs...

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love it!!

simplyfairies said...

Love this oe to bits....

Debi said...

very pretty Angel, and very Stacy too.

Michelle Short said...

Very pretty card, I love your layout and the white and pink x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS