Sunday, March 15, 2009

A bright Elzybell peek!

I'd apologize for the *bright* cards, but it's been raining here for 4 days straight, so I need some brightness! This little snail comes in a set w/ 9 images and 17, yes, 17 sentiments!! I wanted a shorter sentiment, so I chose one from the Mini Tag Set. The flower on the white layer is one that is sold individually and is already available. This card measures 4x4. All of the sets from the past few days will be available *TOMORROW*!!! If this rain keeps up, I may have more to show you in a little bit!

card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. paper ~ orchid, summer sun, ww. ink ~ summer sun, black. access. ~ markers, ric rack, punches, piercer, cuttlebug w/ embossing folder.



3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

We love BRIGHT!!
The purple and orange is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Apologize?!! The purple and the yellow are STUNNING together. And I am not a purple fan but ----WOW!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS