Thursday, March 5, 2009

Elzy sketch time

Time for another Elzybell blog challenge and this week was a sketch by Michelle! I wanted to make a more "manly" card since "girly" usually comes to mind when I see an Elzybell set. I used the same coffee cup and solid coffee cup image to make my own patterned paper that I used for my main image. The cup on the main layer is up on a pop dot. I stamped the little coffee bean stamp on the moss layer. And yes, lots and lots of piercing! The larger white layer was run through my 'bug w/ the houndstooth embossing folder. Ok, my time is limited today, so I better run! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's designs HERE.

4 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Great sketch, I like what you did with the image for a background.

Juliana said...

AAACK!!
You made me drool on my keyboard!!
What cute images--I love the greys, too!!
Great Card, Angel!

Rachel Hope said...

Great card...that cup is good for so many different styles!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Super sweet card!! Just love the sketch!! ;) TFS!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS