Thursday, March 19, 2009

Polka dot lunch note




This weeks' Elzybell blog challenge is *polka dots*! I made my own polka dot paper by using one of the stamps from the Tea for Two set. This lovely ladybug is from the Mini Messages - Critters set, as is the sentiment. This is a 3x3 card, which I think is the perfect size to put in your kids' lunch bag or hubby's briefcase. 'Cuz everyone likes a reminder that they're loved, right??!!!
Thanks for stopping by and go browse the Elzy blog to see what everyone else made!

4 comments:

Eva said...

Absolutely Adorable...The polka dotted paper is perfect with the lady bug image!

Stacy Morgan said...

So so sweet and that heart lined image is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Love the size, and I love the simplicity. So cute the way the ladybug trail forms a heart!

Michelle Short said...

This is so sweet Angel, I love it! x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS