Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pink passion tulips w/ chocolate!


Sounds funny, huh? I forgot to mention the kiwi! Gorgeous color combo, right?! I love this little set and had yet to ink up this stamp and w/ the spring teaser weather we've had on and off, I thought I'd go w/ a *springy* card. The image is colored w/ SU markers, except for part of the basket, which I watercolored. It's layered behind the chocolate panel and the pink passion layer is up on pop dots. I cut out the circles w/ my nesties. This is a 4 1/4 square card, btw. I added some piercing and brads, plus I sponged around the edges of the pink passion.
Sorry to be so short, but I have to get ready for work! Thanks for stopping by!
card info: stamps ~ a flower for all season, baroque motifs. paper ~ ww, kiwi, choc, pink passion. ink ~ black, chocolate, kiwi. access. ~ markers, brads, sponge, taffeta ribbon, piercer, nesties.



5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Too cute! I like the colors also, the little basket is adorable. Great sketch to boot. Enjoy work... Hugs..

Jeanette - said...

This is so pretty! I love the pink swirls behind the focus image. Great card!

Anonymous said...

This is the most gorgeous card, I love tulips! So beautiful

Anonymous said...

What yummy colors Angel!! I totally love how you've colored your image!! :) TFS!

Becky G said...

So pretty Angel. Love this color combo!

Hugs~Becky

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS