Saturday, March 14, 2009

Elzy peek time!

Yes, again, I'll admit I'm a day late! But here's my first post of the day ~ I have more creations in the works, so check back in a bit...

I decided to go w/ a window card, if that's even what this is called. I love these images from the Spring Cubes mini set ~ aDORable!!!! I stamped it on watercolor paper and well, watercolored it! I created the window using my square punch ~ so easy. The little tag and sentiment is from another mini set. I like having an image under my sentiment, so I took my pink marker and just went over the tulip from my main image and stamped it onto the tag. The little polka dots on the pixie pink are actually a stamp from last month's new coffee set! Whatcha think?? Here's a close up of the window:


Pay no attention to my watercoloring mistakes!
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT created and I'll be back later w/ more goodies!

card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. paper ~ turquoise, pixie pink, black, white. ink ~ black, turq, kiwi, pixie, pumpkin, versa. access. ~ gingham, punch, piercer, markers.



3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Great bright fun colors, lov ethe windows!!!

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous Angel, what a great idea, and such vibrant colours too, just whats needed to brighten up the day...

Stacy Morgan said...

Love this, your window is awesome. Great idea and a springy card. I am saying that a lot, but they are so springy and cute! :0)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS